Mural Walking TourDowntown Cambridge
Back in Spring/Summer 2023!
Or private group request
Price: $30/person (+ booking fee $1.80)
Duration: 90 minutes
Meeting Location: 29 Dickson Street, Cambridge
Distance Covered: 2 km
It ends back where we started
Led by: Juanita Metzger
Accessibility: Route follows paved surfaces on city sidewalks, through a few parking lots & along a river trail. The route is also flexible to accommodate scooters & wheels chairs.
Join us for the FIRST EVER guided mural walking tour in Downtown Cambridge!
We’ll visit 15 colourful murals created in the past decade ranging from street-level to 4-story beauties. Hear about the Cambridge International Street Art Festival that generated works by international street artists and meet local artists too. Come stroll the side streets and alleys with us to see what outdoor art contributes to a downtown core!
Hint: it’s a lot of beautiful things!
This walking tour is ideal for art lovers, downtown lovers and the artistically curious.
This walking tour is in partnership with Downtown Cambridge BIA.
Cambridge Mural Walking Tour Details
- Tickets must be purchased in advance
- Maximum 20 people per walk
- This walk begins at 29 Dickson Street, Downtown Cambridge & ends across the parking lot from where we begin
- We walk rain or shine or snow so dress for the weather! If it looks like rain, bring an umbrella. If it’s cold, wear a few extra layers.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes (i.e. no flip flops!)
- Arrive 10 minutes in advance to check in. If you arrive exactly when the walk starts, you’re already late!
- Our walking tours are face mask friendly – even though our walking tours are entirely outdoors, some guests may feel most comfortable wearing a mask – and we respect that!
I have just finished my third walking tour with Stroll Walking Tours. Each one was unique, informative, and fascinating. Juanita has created the perfect mix of storytelling and strolling, leaving me with a greater appreciation for the history (near and far) of Waterloo Region. I can’t wait to work my way through all of the tours, meet other guides, and other hyper-local aficionados.
Want to customize your Stroll with us?
We’d be happy to work with you to create the best experience possible.